Project Title: Extract Contact Details from Healthmap
I need :
Phone number, and
Email address of GP clinics taken from the HealthMap website, and entered into excel.
1. Go to https://studio.healthmap.com.au/
2. Click “Enter”, then “Continue as Guest”, then “Enter” again.
3. On the left-hand sidebar, click “National Health Services Directory”.
4. Scroll down and click “General Practice/GP (doctor)”. In the sub-section that appears, click “General Practice/GP (doctor)”.
The data points (GP clinics) will then appear on the map to the right.
5. Click one of the data points on the map and a pop-up will appear that shows the name, phone number, and email address for 1 or more GP clinics.
7. Copy the name, phone number, and email address, and paste it into the excel document provided.
If a phone number of email address is missing, simply record whatever data is there and move on.
For similar work requirement feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.