Project Title: Amazon Web Scraper
I’m looking for a tool that can do the following,
1. Input a list of ASINs, and export a list of all details from https://www.amazon.com or https://www.amazon.uk (depending on the setting).
2. Input a list of UPCs and export all associated ASINs with all details of those ASINs.
3. Input multiple keywords + QTYs (e.g. “baby toys” “300”, “camera” “450”) and it will return the first results of that keyword search on amazon.com/amazon.uk in the QTY that followed each key word… all details needed as well)
Input a brand name and return all results of listings with that brand as the brand (meaning only return listings that actually have that brand in the “brand” field (or “by”)
Input an amazon category + QTY, and export all details of the first QTY amount in that category.
When I mention “All details” above, I mean
• Shipping weight
• Item weight
• Seller in buybox (merchant/amazon/FBA)
• Buybox price
• Seller count (how many sellers)
• Sales Rank
• Sales Rank category (category/sub-category/sub-sub category)
• Reviews average rating
• Reviews count
• Etc… (need many more details not listed above)
For similar work requirement feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me know your price to scrape product details from Target.com.
I want to extract only Apple brand’s products details from https://www.bestbuy.com/ . Let me know if you can do this?
We want to scrape only Kitchen products details with images of the products from https://www.overstock.com/ . We want to know your price for this scraping.
I want to scrape Fashion products from various e-commerce websites. Are you able to perform this extraction?
I’m looking for someone who can extract products data from amazon. Can you help?