Project Title : Extracting Review Data From Amazon
Project Description :
Our requirement is different.
We want someone for extracting review data for certain products from Amazon websites.
-Date from which you want reviews to be retrieved
-ASINs (Amazon product codes for which you want to get reviews)
2. Go to the 5 amazon websites in Europe (amazon.es, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de)
3. Search for a specific product, entering the ASIN code in the search field, and pressing enter
4. Go to the product listing, and then to the reviews section
5. Sort reviews by date, and extract review data (Review Posted Date, Reviewer Name, Title, Review Description, Ratings given by Reviewer, Verificate (Yes/No), Helpful (Yes/No), Source URL), from a certain date onwards
6. Save the data in an excel-file, indicating the website, product code (ASIN), and review data.
Have you ever done this kind of work in past? Please reply ASAP.
Looking forward to hear you soon.
For similar work requirement feel free to email us on email@example.com.
Please provide me solution for collecting review data from this e-Commerce website – http://www.walmart.com
I want to scrape https://www.ebay.co.uk for this Product Category – Health & Beauty, Fashion, Home & Garden and Electronics.
How much would this cost and how long may it take?
We need someone to extract all available details on each product page from Amazon.com. Can you provide an Excel file as output?
We need a solution in scraping work from the website: https://best.aliexpress.com/. Will you share the work sample that you have worked on before?
We want to Scrape all the information about each product category from https://www.onbuy.com/gb/. Can you provide XML files as output?