Project Title: Scrape Houses for Rent in Spain
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in web scraping.
The site to scrape is a real estate site in Spain: https://www.idealista.com/.
It doesn’t have captchas, it should be simple to scrape.
The key deliverable are:
– A function that can be called to scrape the site, with three parameters: offer type, location and property type. For example: (Buy, Madrid, Flats), or (Rent, Valencia, Parking Lots), or (Share, Zaragoza, Offices). It must also be able to accept (All, All, All), to do a full sweep.
– All data points in the page will be scraped, including location coordinates from the map, descriptions, properties, etc. A full list will be provided.
– The scripting function will use a recursive logic: it will start from top level location, and sweep over all the sub-locations as given by the site, one by one until entire region is completed. An example will be provided.
– A proxy service will set up to avoid detection.
– The output of the function will be stored in AWS S3 bucket as csv / json.
– The script / proxy will notify via e-mail when requests are being blocked, to alert fixing is required.
I realize that we may need to reinforce the specification a bit more, but are you able to give a nominal quote?
Please let us know how much rate and time you require for the job.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
For similar work requirement feel free to email us on email@example.com.