Project Title: Scraping Footwears from Online Store Puma
The main aim is to create several web scrappers to scrape footwear from online stores (scrape Russian version, if there’s no Russian – English one).
Main keys to be parsed:
– Item’s url [str]
– 5 (or less if unavailable) urls of item’s pictures [str]
– Price [int] (IN RUSSIAN RUBLES)
– Old price (if discounted) [int]
– Discount (0% – 99%) [int]
– Category (boots, sneakers, etc..) [str]
– Brand (adidas, nike, etc..) [str]
– Gender (women, men, unisex, girls, boys, kids) [str]
– SKU (just google that, that’s really important for us) [str]
– Sizes (42, 43, 8, 8.5, 9.5 – that’s the correct format for us – regexp:(\d*\.?\d+?) ) [str]
– Size_type (EU, US, UK, FR, IT, etc..) [str]
– Description (usually placed on single item’s webpage) [str]
– Title (model name) [str]
Optional (but if placed on the website – must have)
– Sport [str]
– Color [str]
– Material [str]
– Consider adding a little of documentation when it can be useful.
– Don’t skip the sale, stock or other discounted pages (all of the should be done, especially those that are with discounts)
For similar work requirement feel free to email us on email@example.com.