Project Title: Scraping Real Estate Website Adondervivir.com
We need to scrape this peruvian web (https://www.adondevivir.com/) for all ads for rent and buy that meet requirements and receive a file with these ads in file or files, with a json format (as we define in the job).
– adUrl: ad url, i.e “https://www.adondevivir.com/propiedades/departamento-en-alquiler-chacarilla-surco.-2-61466533.html”
– regionL1: We need the departamento, i.e “Lima”. NOTE
– regionL2: We need the provincia, i.e “Lima”. NOTE
– regionL3: We need the distrito i.e “Santiago de Surco”. NOTE
– regionL4: We need the address, i.e “AVENIDA VELASCO ASTETE 1200”.
– flagAddressComplete: Flag of complete address. If address does not have number (ad has a reference of area/zone, does not specify) the value of the flag is false, unless the adress has S/N or SN, in this case it is true. Otherwise, the value of the flag is true.
– price: Price in soles (If we can not have sale price or rent price, WE DO NOT WANT IT THIS AD )
– bathrooms: number of bathrooms. It appears under the adress with icons.
– bedrooms: number of bedrooms. It appears under the adress with icons.
– garage: number of parking spaces. It appears under the adress with icons.
– swimmingPool: Boolean (True/False) If it has a swimming pool or not. It appears in table “Características generales”:Piscina OR “Servicios”:Piscina
– garden: Boolean (True/False). If it has a gardem or not. It appears in table “Características generales”: Jardín(es) or Areas verdes, OR “Servicios”: Jardín(es) or Areas verdes.
– sqm: Area (m2 Total) If the ad has not this field, WE DO NOT WANT IT THIS AD It appears under the adress with icons..
– propertyType: We need ads with this values: “Casa”, “Departamento”, “Casa de playa”, “Casa de campo”, “Condominios de edificios”,”Edificios”,”Proyecto horizontal-vertical” and “Proyecto vertical”.
– typology: we need a flag that indicates “house” when the property type ??is “Casa”, “Casa de playa”, “Casa de campo” and “flat” when the property type is “Departamento”,”Condominios de edificios”,”Edificios”,”Proyecto horizontal-vertical” and “Proyecto vertical”.
– operationType: sale (compra) or rent (alquilar).
– location: latitude / longitude.
– countryCode: 604 (same value for all ads).
– currency: “PEN” (same value for all ads).
– source: “adondevivir” (same value for all ads).
NOTE: As reference, not mandatory, in the first line of the ad you can see the departamento, province and distrito, i.e Adondevivir Departamento Alquiler Lima(Departamento) Lima(Province) Santiago de Surco(Distrito) Departamento en Alquiler – Chacarilla Surco. 2/ Estacionamientos ID. Rent – 76
If you find an ad with a range of area (square meters), bedrooms, Bathrooms and parking, save 1 record with the minimum range and price of the ad.
*If you find an ad with 2 prices save two records, the first one with the minimum price and minimum Area and the second one with the maximum price and maximum Area AND the rest info that you find ( geolocation info …) in both.
The scrapped data will persist in mongoDB collection.
Have you ever done this kind of work in the past? If done, send us a sample quickly.So that we can tell you further information on call or Skype.
For similar work requirement feel free to email us on email@example.com.
Hi there, can you please help us in scraping hotel websites?